You sit down to write a blog post. You pop open a new word processing document, put your fingers to your keyboard… and then nothing. Your fingers remain motionless. And it seems you can’t even come up with an idea for a blog post, much less start writing the dang post.
If this sounds familiar, then you’ll love this report.
That’s because you’re about to discover 50 blog starters. You’ll never struggle to come up with a great idea for a blog post again!
1. X Ways to [Desired Result] in X Days Or Less
Example: Three Ways to Lose 10 Pounds in 30 Days or Less
2. [Topic FAQ] – Your Top 5 [Topic] Questions Answered
Example: Your Top Five Homeschooling Questions Answered
3.What Do You Think About [Controversial Subject]? Here’s My Take…
Example: What Do You Think About Article Spinning? Here’s My Take…
4. My X Step System for [Getting Desired Result]
Example: My 7-Step System for Quickly and Easily Creating Cash-Pulling Sales Letters
5. Don’t Even Think of Trying [Idea or Product] Until You Read This…
Example: Don’t Even Think of Trying Traffic-Fuel.com Until You Read This…
6. X Tips for [Getting Desired Results]
Example: 10 Tips for Looking 10 Years Younger
7. X Secrets for [Getting Desired Result]
Example: Five Secrets for Selling Your Home Fast – Even in a Weak Market
8. The #1 Way to [Get Benefit]
Example: The #1 Way to Shave Five Strokes Off Your Golf Game
9. What Would Happen to You if [Big Niche Site or Business] Disappeared Tomorrow?
Example: What Would Happen to You if Google Disappeared Tomorrow?
10. Here’s What Smart [Niche/Group/People] Do When They Want to [Get Benefit]
Example: At Smart Dentists Do When They Want to Get Rid of Tooth Pain
11. Here’s a Sneaky Way to [Get Benefit]
Example: Sneaky Way to Siphon Traffic From Other Peoples’ Blogs
12. Do You Want [Benefit]? Here’s a Shortcut…
Example: Do You Want to Start Your Own Profitable Blog? Here’s a Shortcut…
13. You Can Save Money on All Your [Niche] Supplies Using This Tip…
Example: You Can Save Money on All Your Organic Gardening Supplies Using This Tip…
14. What Do You REALLY Know About [Topic]?
Example: What Do You REALLY Know About Climbing Mt. Everest?
15. Here’s the Truth About [Topic]
Example: Here’s the Truth About Getting Into Medical School
16. Here’s What the World’s Most Successful [Niche People] Know About [Topic]
Example: Here’s What the World’s Most Successful Bloggers Know About Writing Engaging Blog Posts
17. Do You Have a [Problem]? Try This…
Example: Do You Have a Problem With Knee Pain? Try This…
18. How to Get Rid of [Bad Thing], For Good
Example: How to Get Rid of Dangerous Mold in Your Home, For Good
19. Do You Ever Feel Like [Description]?
Example: Do You Ever Feel Like Giving Up on Your Diet?
20. Here Are X good reasons to [Take Specific Action]
Example: Here Are 10 Good Reasons to Start Outsourcing All or Part of Your Business
21. Here Are X good reasons to NOT [Take Specific Action]
Example: Here Are Five Good Reasons to NOT Use Diet Supplements
22. Are You Tired of [Bad Thing]? Then You’ll Love This
Example: Are You Tired of the Unreliable, Slow-Cranking 6-Volt System in Your Classic Chevy? Then You’ll Love This…
23. How to Quickly and Easily Improve Your [Niche Skill]
Example: How to Quickly and Easily Improve Your Copywriting Skills
24. Save Time and Money With These [Niche Topic] Tips
Example: Save Time and Money With These Do-It-Yourself Kitchen Remodeling Tips
25. Have You Jumped on the [Topic/Product] Bandwagon Yet?
Example: Have You Jumped on the Fiverr Bandwagon Yet?
26. Here’s Why I Love [Topic/Product]
Example: Here’s Why I Love Theim.org…….
27. Here’s Why I Hate [Topic/Product]
Example: Here’s Why I Hate Optimum Chocolate Whey
28. A True Story of How [Person Got a Benefit]
Example: A True Story of How a Janitor Became a Multi-Millionaire
29. Are You Cut Out to Be a [Certain Type of Person]? Take This Quiz to Find Out…
Example: Are You Cut Out to Be a Novelist? Take This Quiz to Find Out…
30. Are You Making These [Niche] Mistakes?
Example: Are You Making These Scrapbooking Mistakes?
31. The Top X Most Dangerous [Niche] Mistakes
Example: The Five Most Dangerous Product-Creation Mistakes
32. The Biggest [Niche] Mistake I Ever Made
Example: The Biggest Graduate School Application Mistake I Ever Made
33. A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to [Niche Place]…
Example: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to My Job Interview…
34. How to Avoid [Getting Bad Result]
Example: How to Avoid Poisoning Your Children With These Toxic Foods…
35. Need More/Better [Good Thing]? Try This Surefire Strategy…
Example: Need to Add 25 More Yards to Your Golf Drive? Try This Surefire Strategy…
36. The “Can’t Lose” Way to [Get Good Thing]
Example: The “Can’t Lose” Way to Landing the Job of Your Dreams
37. X [Resources/Products/Books/Tools] Every [Niche Person] Ought to Use
Example: 10 Books Every Aspiring Novelist Ought to Read
Contentaire™: Module #1 – Templates ‘N Tools
38. Psst, Have You Heard About [New Product or Strategy], Yet?
Example: Psst, Have You Heard About Traffic-Fuel.com, Yet?
39. Who Else Wants [Good Result]?
Example: Who Else Wants Trophy-Winning Roses?
40. Get My Best [Niche Topic] Secrets for Free
Example: Get My Best Parenting Secrets for Free
41. Here’s a Little-Known Way to [Get Result]
Example: Here’s a Little-Known Way to Get Rid of Fleas
42. Warning: Watch Out for This New [Niche] Scam
Example: Warning: Watch Out for This New Work-At-Home Scam
43. How to [Get Result], Even If [You Don’t Have a Prerequisite Skill or Knowledge]
Example: How to Lose Weight, Even if You Hate Exercising
44. How Would You Like to Win [Prize]?
Example: How Would You Like to Win a Lifetime Membership for Traffic-Fuel.com?
45. Here’s What a Typical Day [in Niche Place] Looks Like for Me…
Example: Here’s What a Typical Day at the Gym Looks Like for Me
46. Swipe My [Topic] Blueprint
Example: Swipe My Affiliate Marketing Blueprint
47. If I Had Nickel Every Time Someone Asked Me [Topic], I’d Be Rich
Example: If I Had a Nickel Every Time Someone Asked Me About My Secrets for Learning to Play the Guitar So Quickly, I’d Be Rich
48. How an Absolute Beginner Can Start [Getting Good Result]
Example: How an Absolute Beginner Can Start Raising Healthy Chickens in a Backyard Coop
49. X Ways to [Get Benefit], Fast
Example: Five Ways to Cut Your Heating Bill, Fast
50. [Topic/Product/Person/Blog Post/News] Has Me Hopping Mad Right Now…
Example: Frank Has Me Hopping Mad Right Now…
There you go – you now know 50 different ways to start a blog post!
Truth is, I bet you now know at least 100 ways. Because this list of 50 is sure to ignite a firestorm of ideas – I have no doubt that you could brainstorm your own list of 50 or 100 ideas!
No more writer’s block for you. No more struggling to come up with an idea for a blog post.
Just scan this list, pick the one that jumps out at you, adapt it to your own niche… and start writing!